Thursday 8th June 2016
World Oceans Day has been celebrated for over 20 years with an aim to promote, honour, celebrate and protect the world’s oceans and the lives living within them.
Why we choose to celebrate Oceans Day
- It’s a worldwide day of action to celebrate the ocean and remind people why it’s important to our planet.
- Oceans are very much why we live and breathe as they provide most of the oxygen we have.
- They regulate our climate and clean the water we drink.
- They are a major source of food and medicine, something we can all be guilty of taking for granted.
And, well, let’s be honest – the ocean is pretty damn beautiful in all its glory.
The de Mondion prides itself on the relationships with their local producers, notably with fisherman too. We chose to spread the word on the importance of the preservation of our Oceans, by celebrating their produce, through an enticing menu created by our Chefs, on World Oceans Day and supporting this worldwide contribution, Thursday 8th June 2017.
Exquisite & Sustainable Fish Dinner
de Mondion Restaurant
8th June 2017
Local Swordfish Carpaccio, Whitebait Beignet
Samphire and Yuzu Fluid Gel
Poached Local Red Mullet
Fish and Herb Broth
Grouper and Olive stuffed Cannelloni
Squid Ink and Crispy Scales
Baked Local Dentex
Vegetable Ratatouille, Golden Raisin and Caper Purée
Dashi and Ginger Sauce
Peach Polenta Upside-down Cake
Pear and Candied Lemon Sauce
Coffee and Petits Fours
€80.00 per person including 18% VAT
- At: de Mondion
- On: Thursday, 08 June 2017
- Until: Monday, 30 November -0001
- Time: 20:00