The Infinitely Xara Team recently had the opportunity to spend the day at The Ursuline Sisters Home and extend a helping hand in the daily work of the home and devote some lovely time with the children in the care of the Sisters.
The Ursuline sisters, who run the home, take care of a number of children from difficult social backgrounds. Their aim is to provide an environment that is as close as possible to a home, full of love and a sense of belonging.
“The sisters have dedicated their life to the upbringing of these children and their efforts are truly admirable. Our gesture is minimal compared to the daily work they do. They are indeed hospitality champions and we look up to them and have much to learn from them. I am also very proud of my team who are dedicated towards our Corporate Social Responsibility Programme and always willing to show their support” said David Spiteri, General Manager of Infinitely Xara.
- Gastronomic Charity Dinner in aid of Dar tal-Providenza
- The de Mondion and Trattoria AD 1530 rank with the top 3 restaurants locally
- The International Food Festival 2018
- Tonio Aquilina appointed as Infinitely Xara’s General Manager
- Winner of Malta’s Leading Boutique Hotel 2017 by the World Travel Awards