Staying at The Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux has never been more beneficial
The little Mediterranean island of Malta has been on the forefront in the battle against Covid-19 for the past year. The inoculation process is fast-moving, and Malta being a little island with less than half a million citizens, we are expected to have the country fully vaccinated by June 2021.
This makes Malta one of the safest countries in Europe and worldwide for the devoted luxury traveler who has been missing some indulging in a Mediterranean island. It’s high time to get to the summer island you’ve been yearning for. Malta, the island of honey, welcomes you with open arms and together with the Maltese government we are offering an intriguing incentive to luxuriate with no added costs.
Stay for a minimum of three nights at The Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux and feel like royalty in our magnificent 17th century palazzo set atop centuries old bastions overlooking the island. Be greeted with a complimentary bottle of Cassar de Malte. Malta’s only Brut created entirely using the ‘Methode Traditionnelle.’ It owes its character and finesse to the Chardonnay grapes harvested in the Wardija Valley Estate. Its bouquet is typically complex with lingering floral and fruity notes. It is invitingly rich, full in taste and complemented by its pleasant natural sparkle alike the beauty of the Maltese islands. Benefit from complimentary full breakfast during your 3-night stay and wake up the sound of chirping birds and the Cathedral’s bells breaking the morning silence in the renowned Silent City of Malta.
Your stay at The Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux isn’t complete without a dinner at the One Michelin Star Restaurant, nestled within the bastion walls of the Medieval city of Mdina, The de Mondion Restaurant. During your stay with us, we offer you a free four-course tasting menu in one of the very first Michelin starred restaurants locally. Dine with impeccable views of the island from where you can see Sicily on the horizon in our breath-taking terrace, while washing down your dinner with a complimentary bottle of local wine.
Benefit from a €400 credit, which covers the free dinner at the de Mondion, breakfast for 3 nights and a bottle of Brut, on your hotel bill at the end of your stay when entering promo code ‘FITTXP21’ in your direct booking. For more information send an email on [email protected] or call us on +35621450560.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for the month of August 2021 and November 2021.
- The offer is valid for a minimum of three nights stay and valid for 2 persons sharing a room.
- Offer is valid on the Best Available Rates only.
- Tourists visiting Malta and staying at The Xara Palace shall have a €400 credit on their hotel bill at the end of their stay to reflect this scheme support.
The €400 credit is given against the below services:
- A Four-Course Tasting Menu at the Michelin Star Restaurant, The de Mondion on your first night, including a bottle of Local Wine
- Full English Breakfast for the first three mornings
- Bottle of Cassar de Malte Brut
- Guests must book directly via our website.
- The offer is not available for those with a residence registered in Malta.
- Proof of travel documentation and residence will be requested upon check-in.
- GDPR – Participants of the FIT scheme agree to allow their basic information to be forwarded/used by the Hotel and the Malta Tourism Authority for audit purposes only as part of this campaign. Their information shall not be forwarded to any third party. They will not be receiving any advertising or promotional information by agreeing to this clause.
- No voucher or cash refund will be issued for unused credit
- The FIT Scheme is available for a limited number of bookings for August and November 2021. Once the allocated number of bookings has been utilised this scheme would no longer be available.
- This incentive scheme is not applicable with any other current offers.