Comfort and class is what you expect from a 5-star hotel housed in a beautifully restored 17th century palazzo.
Welcome from the hotel's General Manager
The Infinitely Xara Collection
We are pleased to welcome you and your pet as our guest at The Xara Palace. As a service to you we have outlined a few simple guidelines that will help ensure the safety of your pet and our other guests whilst visiting our hotel.
- The hotel is prepared to accommodate your pet in the room provided that your pet is less than 10 kg and is fully house trained.
- A charge of €35 per dog per stay will be added to your bedroom account
- In your room you will and a towel to use on your pet. A bed has been provided for your pet’s comfort and a dog bowl for dinner time.
- Your pet must be kept on a short leash at all times in the Hotel.
- Your pet should be appropriately restrained by you and it is your responsibility to ensure that your pet complies with local legislation.
- In order to comply with Health and Safety legislation your pet is not permitted in any food and beverage areas apart from the outside part of Trattoria AD 1530.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended in your room. The Xara Palace employees are not able to enter the room to perform their duties unless you are present. Please contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing your room.
You are responsible for any property damage and personal injuries resulting from your pet. You must further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Hotel, its owners and its operators from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet. The Hotel reserves the right to charge your account an amount consummate to the cost of such property damage and you will need to provide a valid Credit Card on arrival as part of the check-in/pre authorisation process. A room inspection will be conducted prior to your departure by our Housekeeping Team and we invite you to attend this inspection. Should a charge be made, you agree that you will not dispute the charges posted on your credit card. Please be aware that these policies are stated to protect both parties and are in no way a reflection on our desire to host you and your pet.
Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the Duty Manager during your stay. Click here to view a copy of the Dog Policy Form.