COVID- 19 Hygiene & Protective Measures
In light of the present situation we have worked hand in hand with the local authorities in taking the protective measures for guests and staff in order to comply with the recommendations and requirements of the Public Health Act Chapter 465 of the Laws of Malta and the Malta Travel and Tourism Act Chapter 409. These guidelines will be regularly updated based on changing conditions. For this present situation, the team has gone through the Protocol issued by the mentioned entities and trained in order to take the protective measures when interacting with our guests.
Hygiene and protective measures
The Xara Palace will be following these strict guidelines to protect our guests, our staff and the direct environment.
– All staff are trained on hygiene and protective measures.
– All staff working in service to wear protective masks or visors.
– All housekeeping staff to wear protective gloves and masks.
– At the start of every shift, all staff will have their temperature checked.
– All public areas are equipped with hand disinfecting stations.
– Only cleaning and hygiene products which are especially used in the hospitality industry will be used.
– The cleaning frequencies have been increased especially cleaning of door handles, surfaces and lift knobs in public areas.
-Guests are asked to comply with the rules of social distancing rules in all public areas and restaurants.
– If you are feeling unwell kindly contact the Reception immediately
– Suppliers and contractors have been briefed to comply with hygiene and protective measures.
More up to date information on safe travel and travel regulations can be found on the websites
of the Malta Health Promotion. In compliance with the implemented hygienic measures, The Xara Palace can resume operations for our hotel and restaurant guests. A summary of our services and opening hours can be found on the website of the Xara Palace Hotel.
We thank you for your understanding