Relive the glorious history of Malta and its “Silent City” during the yearly Mdina Medieval Festival being held on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th May.
Transporting the “The Noble City” and its visitors back in time, the festival celebrates Malta’s distinctive medieval past through re-enactments, pageantry, street markets, jousting tournaments, displays of birds of prey, as well as medieval games. The festival also features an exquisite selection of traditional medieval food and drink.
The Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux is offering a 1 Night Medieval Package for a full experience of this unique event.
This package is valid for 1 night between the 4th and 5th of May 2019.
This package is based on two persons sharing at the price of €345.00 per couple and includes the following:
- 1 night accommodation in a Duplex Room on Continental Breakfast Basis.
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome bottle of local wine in the room upon arrival
- 1 lunch for 2 persons at Trattoria AD 1530 (Excluding drinks)
- Two Entrance Tickets to the Museum of Tools, Trades and Traditions
- Executive Chauffeur transfers from or to Malta International Airport
You may extend the duration of your stay subject to availability.
Terms and Conditions:
Please note full payment is required in advance
No cancellations or change of dates.
Local Eco tax Contribution applies (0.50 cents per Adult per night) not exceeding 5.00 euro per stay.